Extra Yard Care When You Need It The Most!
While the yard needs care year-round, it needs extra care during spring and fall.
Why is that?
In the fall, everything prepares to go dormant for winter. Leaves shed from trees, shrubs, and plants in sheer abundance. Summer crops dry up as roots go into hibernation mode. The first frost, which can come early here in New Hampshire, means flowers (both annuals and perennials) are done for now, and they won’t return until springtime.
In spring, everything comes up quickly! Especially if the fall cleanup hasn’t been done, there’s a lot to do to get the yard ready. And it seems that, no matter what, weeds tend to come up before the grass fully awakens, so there’s that to take care of this season, too.
With these seasons creating extra yard maintenance work in both the residential and commercial sectors, many homeowners and businesses turn to yard care specialists like Grass Gobblers Lawn Care for extra help with the front, back, and side yards.
Spring Yard Cleanup
When spring arrives, everything wakes up all at once! New growth springs up, both perennials and weeds. If the dry brush left over from fall hasn’t been cleared yet, the workload easily doubles or triples. If all this feels overwhelming, the solution is spring yard cleaning done by Grass Gobblers!
Here’s what we can do for you as part of our spring yard cleanup services:
- Remove dead and dry shrubs, flowers, and other greenery left over from fall and winter
- Get a headstart on weed control to keep weeds from multiplying prolifically in your lawn or other yard regions
- Prepare your flower and vegetable beds for planting
- Plant new flowers, shrubs, and other greenery for you
- Get rid of any remaining dried leaves
- Replenish mulch material that has washed away
- Get your yard cleaned up and ready for summer!
Fall Yard Cleanup
Autumn also presents unique challenges and extra work that needs to be taken care of before winter arrives. Once winter does get here in earnest, with snowfall and bitterly cold temperatures, it becomes difficult to impossible to do any yard work, other than snow clearing. Fall is the opportune time to get the yard in shape so it can look good and remain maintenance-free (other than snow and ice removal) all winter long.
Here are some of the fall cleanup services we at Grass Gobblers can provide for you:
- Raking and bagging leaves
- Removing dead and dry flowers, shrubs, and other plants
- Doing the last lawn mowing until spring
- Wrapping young trees to help them make it through the winter
- Composting or mulching leaves and clippings
Full-service Yard Maintenance
Grass Gobblers Lawn Care is your full-service yard care provider serving New Hampshire communities in the region, including Derry, Londonderry, Salem, Windham, and Chester. We offer year-round services including the following:
- Residential and commercial snow removal
- Lawn mowing and care
- Spring and fall yard cleanup
- Flower and plant bed enhancement
- Trimming and edging
- Weed control
- Mulching and fertilization
- And more!
To get your free, no-obligation estimate, contact Grass Gobblers today!